Leta i den här bloggen

lördag 10 februari 2024

Listening spree

I am back. 


Atleast for now. Don't go away!!!

 

I will make a new post of everything I might listen to.

 

I started yesterday with:

Lazy Morning by Megus just to test that scrobbling will work. Got the song from Soundcloud.

My first goal to listen was the weird mysterious CD from 1995. Mördande intelligens. In english that would be Killing intelligence. No lyric just music.

The second thing was from the artist(s) To Kill A King and the EP with 4 acustic songs: No More Love Songs. Not really my type of music but hey, $2 record.

Then a CD that was ordered from play-asia.com years ago Sega Sega Game Music Vol. 1  or in original Japanese: セガ・ゲーム・ミュージック Vol.1. Various artists...

Then my girlfriend gave me a project. She wanted that I listen to Locatelli Concerti Grossi in 6 CD's!!!!!! This seems to be Locatelli edition volume 4. I think I got this album relly cheap really long time ago. So I ordered it. Love classical music.

I listened:
Concerto Grosso In F Op. 1 No. 1 and 2. 

and went to sleep, but before bed I had to peak spotify for Minecraft Volume Alpha. The 3 first tracks were listened.


Now good night for yesterday. (February 9th 2024)

Inga kommentarer: