Leta i den här bloggen

lördag 15 november 2014

IMPORTANT!!! I quit with audio art!

Why you ask? Youtube starts to block my videos as:

Rejected (duplicate upload) message

This message means that the video you've uploaded already exists within our system.
If you'd like to upload the same video again, note that simply changing the file name won't prevent the rejection message from showing.
Instead, please try editing the video again. For example, changing the video length (e.g. by adding extra frames by using video editing software) or compression should allow the video to upload.
I am 100% Sure that I didn't upload any duplicates.... Maybe the videos are too similar to each other... So I quit!

Please note that I will continue to post my books, audio cd's and stuff like that, the only change is that I won't have any audio art link anymore!

Thanks!

Inga kommentarer: